Monday, June 8, 2009

Abi & Cedes visit



So, this weekend we had Abi and Cedes spend the night. They came Saturday in time for dinner and stayed through church on Sunday and Sunday dinner. I had told the girls that maybe if they were super nice and asked sweetly Uncle John might teach them archery. Abi lit up she was so excited, so Sunday as soon as John was home from church she started by instructing him to take her to do archery and then alternately begging and cajoling. She did finally get him out there, and Cedes followed. They were so cute. I mean, these bows are as big as they are, and these are the small bows. they seemed to enjoy themselves. I'm sharing pics.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! they are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Logan's very jealous and hopes that next time we come out he'll get a "shot".

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!