Monday, December 20, 2010

answers

Thanks for guessing about our treasure hunt.  T, you got the closest.  Here are the answers.



  1. " If you get this gift in "TIME" you'll get the gift you want.  -IN THE GRANDMOTHER CLOCK
  2. "How much "wood" can a wood chuck chuck?- WOOD PILE
  3. " A GRAND FIR is a beautiful thing" - CHRISTMAS TREE (ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK!)
  4. "You know you love to rock out to the "oldies" but goodies.  ( BEHIND THE VICTROLA)
As for your questions of what she got.  She's asked me not to tell, but she is OK with you guessing.  so, here's a hint.  She's wearing them in all of the photos.

-h

    2 comments:

    1. did she get hair extensions?? her hair looks really long? just my guess

      ReplyDelete
    2. I agree with Christy, I think it is hair extensions! Just what a budding beautician would want.

      ReplyDelete

    Like what I said? leave a message
    dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
    indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
    Have a different opinion? Share it!