Wednesday, February 9, 2011

gotta say it

I am a Heritage Maker's Consultant.

I love it.

BUT


I am terrible at advertising myself.

However.... I really want to build my business.  I really believe in the business of helping others preserve their memories.  I need your help.  If you or someone you know or love wants help scanning or organizing their photos or compiling them into albums or books I would love to have your referral.

Heritage Makers is a fabulous product.  We can help You compile and preserve your precious family memories or stories in a digital format in books, scrapbook pages and many other mediums.

Right now we have a new fabulous way to make the most of Heritage Makers.  Check out this video on club HM.  It's WONDERFUL!


check out my website www.hopescraps.com and sign up for a free account.  It's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!