Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have to start somewhere

This first post is dedicated to my Sister Christy (who you will hear me refer to as T from now on). She is my blog hero! She's inspired me that a Blog can be fun!!

I decided to start a blog for multiple reasons. One of the reasons is to help to better promote my businesses as a Heritage Maker Consultant and personal scanner. A way for me to better communicate my feelings on what I'm doing.

The other reason I choose to start a blog is for the one billion and one other things I always seem to be involved in. Whether it be homeschooling or Activity Girls, I always seem to be doing something creative. I don't have much now, it being my maiden voyage, but I'll share later.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks!! I am glad you decided to start a blog, there is so much you can do with it!! I am excited to keep in better contact with you!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!