Sunday, April 26, 2009

backyard archery!

So, I'm doing two posts in the same day but I figure it's two different subjects! My husband John LOVES archery! He's trained with the scouts to qualify as a range master or something so he can teach archery to others. If he has time and it's a nice day he finds a place to set up his archery and shoot. If anyone even indicates a mild interest in archery, he invites them shooting. Today our friend Holly is in town. She insisted that she wanted to learn archery and the next thing I knew he set up a miniature archery range in our backyard. Sarah invited her friend Symphony over to shoot and so it all turned into a little archery party. John's very serious about the safety rules in archery even (or should I say especially) when it's in our backyard. He doesn't appreciate any horseplay or goofing off, especially if you have an arrow in your hand. He's adorable in his intensity.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hope! So you finally caved to blogging huh? Took you long enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on your blog Hope! I added you to my list...great way to keep in touch. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks intense! Logan has an archery merit badge (or so he says) so next time we're in town they'll have to do some shootin'!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!