Sunday, May 3, 2009

giggly girls day camp here we come!!

So, the fundraiser was successful! All of the industry of my girls paid off and they were able to raise enough money to send all of my girls to camp. Disappointingly I was unable to attend the fundraiser. I feel quite irritated that I wasn't able to be with the girls and photograph their accomplishments! Fortunately I work with a wonderful group of women who were more than capable of doing all I'd wanted to do and probably more.

I'm home today for the second day with my back all out of whack. Why did it have to go out on the weekend when chiropractors are unavailable??? Hmmm?? fortunately, I think the rest is helping. I spent many hours resting on my back- ON THE FLOOR- yesterday and have spent the morning in bed. I'm hoping to be able to take a walk later this afternoon and see if I can stretch these muscles back into shape. I'm thinking that maybe I had a pinched nerve or something.... that's my guess.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad camp went well! I hope your back gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. camp's in June. That was just the fund raiser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about your back but glad to hear the good news about the fundraiser. Keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!