Thursday, May 7, 2009

bags and bags of fun!



It's always hoppin' at my house on Activity Day Girl's day. This week we tackled a fun little project that I'd like to share. We got some cute little canvas bags from Orientaltrading.com and ironed on these adorable iron-on's. Then the girls colored in the flower petals that represent the goals they've completed and then we bedazzled it! It's totally cute! The girls were darling and extrememly co-operative and well behaved. I'm always impressed by them. It's a little nerve wracking having an 8 year old handle an iron, so it settles the heart to know that the girl's are so good. They actually do listen! I love these girls! I got this project from the fantastic website www.sugardoodle.net. A really creative women named Anne Ficklin gets all of the credit for this entire idea. If you like this and want the pattern and infofind it at http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3018&Itemid=5.

4 comments:

  1. That is a really cute idea! I really like sugardoodle, they have some cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your photos and the scrapbook look to them...how do you do that? that looks so nice. I also loved seeing the photo of your wedding day...good memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi grace,

    I am a Heritage Maker consultant so I work with a lot of digital scrap art. These are pages I've done and then I took a screen capture image (I use a product called JING) to "capture" the image i want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Great job girl!! I love it. I would like to have those cute little canvas bags. Oriental Trading has cute stuffs.

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!