Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Goonie House

This is from the family reunion. Mindy just e-mailed it to me so I wanted to share. while we were in Astoria a group of us decided to go to the 'Goonie house' where they shot the home for the movie the goonies. I had a funky little map and we tried to follow it, but it wasn't super acurate so at first we missed the street. Once we found the street you wander over to this gravel road on a hill and follow the signs to the hosue. I think the home owners have to be really tolerant to put up with people stopping and taking pictures all of the time. This picture has Sarah and Shannon (Chad's eldest), Taylor (Bret's eldest), Jordan (Bret's), Mercedes, Josh (Paul's eldest) and Abrianna.

2 comments:

  1. Cool!! Can't believe I haven't been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to remember to go there. I'm glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!