Wednesday, July 22, 2009

new shoes

I am not a shoe person. I wear shoes under duress in most circumstances. I've learned as an adult that it is important to wear shoes and take care of my feet and I swear I'm getting more vigilant, I even wear shoes outside almost all the time now!! Anyway, I'm off topic. Tonight John bought me new tennis shoes. I've owned this last pair of tennis shoes for a long time. I think they may be almost as old as Sarah, around 12 years old. I've actually loved these tennis shoes because they're like not wearing shoes at all, unfortunately that's also their major flaw...they protect my feet as if I'm not wearing any shoes. So, today begins a new era, a new pair of shoes (Pink and white this time!! long may they wear!!)















I had lovely 'matching holes' in the bottom of both shoes!

3 comments:

  1. so you!!! I can't believe you wore the same shoes for 13 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Those are some seriously worn-out shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for John that he got you to get new shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!