Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boo's 14th birthday party





Last year boo had a big birthday bash! We went to the ice skating rink with 12 of her closest friends and had an evening to remember...but, big birthday parties are special and not an every year type of a thing so this year we scaled things way back. We told her she could have a 'friends' party here in our home with up to 5 of her nearest and dearest and some pizza and movies. She invited her BFF's Kyrena and Symphony and Britney and a friend from our homeschooling group named Jonah. All of her freinds made her gifts this year, wich I thought was really cool because it's so personal. Symphony drew her a picture of a penguin and Kyrena made her penguin earrings, Jonah is a gifted artist and he drew her a beautiful picture and then Britney made a darling cake for her. Check it out in the pictures... I don't have pics of all of the kids together because Kyrena had to arrive late because of rehersals for a christmas dance recital she's in (today, we're on our way in 10 minutes!) and Symphony had to go home early. It was a very late evening for all of us and even the kids were falling asleep at points in the evening.
I uploaded pictures for those of you (grandma's) who want to grab them off of here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the pictures!!!! He gift is on it's way with the Christmas ones. Tell her I love her and miss her.
    Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sarah!! I can't believe she is 14!! She is growing up so fast. I am glad she had a nice party.

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!