Monday, February 15, 2010

All's well that ends well (ish)

It was a dark and stormy night when my teenager said to my husband and I...my stomach hurts really bad. I think I need to go to the dr.... and so begins our journey...

We spent nearly all day today in the doctor's office followed by the hospital for tests...They checked her for appendicitis but it's tricky because an appendix is a tricky thing to find...She's fine. We await more tests results but so far it looks like her spleen is fine and so is her appendix. (wish I knew how to spell that little word)


2 comments:

  1. ouch!! I hope she is o.k and it didn't cost too much. I found my computer cord too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my! Please keep us updated on the situation. Tell Sarah I love her!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!