Thursday, April 29, 2010

2010 track

It's track season again.

Peekaboo is running the 100 meter and the long jump. She was planning on running in the 1x4 but didn't earn a spot. She's loving track this year. For her it's a very social occasion! She mostly just wanders around with her friends between events, laughing and giggling and having a grand ole' time.

the following pictures were taken @ a track meet in Woodburn. I got lost going to the meet and was 45 minutes late. I arrived just as they were calling the girls for the 100 meter. *whew* I was L-U-C-K-Y!!




the wooly haired fella is her track coach



Check the video! She got 3rd place! You can't tell because of camera position though!

3 comments:

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!