Saturday, July 24, 2010

25 years!!

Today was my Johnny's company's picnic.  We go every year.  This year was interesting because our teenager is too old to play on the Johnny Jump ups or play with Jolly Molly the clown.  she stayed with us the whole time and talked to who we talked to.  It's a different world than it was even just last year.

This year JR got his 25 year service award.  I've been married to JR for almost 17 of those 25 years.  my how time flies....not necessarily having fun...but time is flying!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I remember JJ and I going with you guys to that picnic a loooong time ago...it must have been in the first year or two of your marriage. Crazy!
    Congrats to John on his award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy!! I can't believe it has been 25 years! It is so strange how quickly Sarah has grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they give him and well deserved money along with the award? Did you guys win any prizes this year? I hope the anwer is yes to both of these questions!
    Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!