Monday, July 26, 2010

relief

I sold Zach's things today.

I never got to parent him.

I gave away parts of his things for baby gifts and such for the past 3 years but it was dragging out the grief.

  So, I pulled myself together and sold everything I had left.
I feel relief.  Some sad, but more relief.

Now I can go up in the attic without crying.  My attic may actually get cleaned out!

Zach's 3rd birthday was on July 10th.  it was time to let him go.

Next I try to get rid of my baby books.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. I am glad for you that you are to this point and that you have felt relief. You are such a special mother and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard day for you I am sure! I can't believe it has been three years since you lost him. Sad that you have to go through this but glad you are finding a sense of relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Mom and Christy, I'm sorry that you had to go through this, but I'm glad you're finding some relief in selling the last few items. I can't believe it's been three years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to you. I know it's been hard.

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!