Sunday, November 7, 2010

For Muti

Ok, Muti,

This post is for you.  baby J came to Oregon briefly for a friend's wedding.  WE got together as a fam for dinner and frivolity.  Mostly, we just chatted about everything from politics to family, emphasis on two particular brother's having significant others.  We certainly covered a gamut of topics.

Abi & Cedes entertained us by dancing.  First Abi danced her dance.

Then, Abi & cedes danced together (no music available).

Too Cute!!

I did take some family photos.  It's tricky getting pictures of this goofy group. 

the sibs! (and I'm wearing heels!!:( )

one constant wrestling match!

2 comments:

  1. oh so cute! Looks like you were at Seths place? I am glad you got to see J! Seems like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Wish I coulda been there...

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!