Saturday, March 6, 2010

something to think about

Food is an issue with me. I reach for really bad food when I'm stressed and I've got bad habits. This is something I know about myself. For years I've struggled with my desire to live a healthier, more natural lifestyle and the selfish part of me that likes quick and easy food. Obviously the selfish part has been winning until this last year. Slowly I've been trying to change. I'm trying to change my perception of food and my personal response to food. I'm working on our garden and trying to make more natural choices. I found this video on one of the blogs that I follow that I found interesting and stirring. It's about 21 minutes if you want to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!