Wednesday, March 17, 2010

st. pats

I really enjoy St. Patricks Day. I used to really have fun with St. Patrick's Day. I used to...I used to...I used to.

I decided to DO! Again! I had fun! I browsed my favorite blogs and found a cute little download that I used to create little goody bag tags. In my little bags I put hershey's kisses and the tags said "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend".

For dinner we were crunched for time. Sarah was gone until 6:30 and John and Sarah had to leave by 7:00 but we still managed to squeeze in dinner, complete with our fancy green bowler hats! FUN! FUN! I think I'm finding my Fun again!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for you Hope. I've always pretty much ignored St Paddy's Day, except for singing the good old Irish songs with my old people. Guess I got into it more this year, although I didn't go as far as green bowler hats!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!