Wednesday, March 9, 2011

George Bernard Shaw

Lately it seems like I've been making lots of mistakes.  I just can't seem to catch up with my life.  I've been frustrated.  As I've been struggling I stumbled across a quote by George Bernard Shaw
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."  I like this quote.  It makes me feel competant.  I liked it so much that made a vinyl saying of it for over my creative space in my office.  
funny how a change in perspective can help change our attitude.

ps. honorable is spelled correctly, my camera just couldn't take the whole thing in... yes, I can spell!  Also, yes I know my t is crooked.  I'm embracing my mistakes.  I left them in there deliberately!  HA!

4 comments:

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!