Saturday, March 5, 2011

more carnival photos

If you are wondering what these are photos of....refer to my previous post We Believe!  these are some of my favorite pics from the carnival I was in charge of last week.  I have to give credit to my amazing photographer....Miss Britney Means.  She's a wonderful young up and coming photographer and she was kind enough to come take pics for us. 


I couldn't resist making these scrabble tile like blocks.  I spend so much time thinking about the word believe that I finally exploded in creative believe madness!!  ha ha ha!!

my cupcakes bordered by the believe boards I made as gifts for the girls who attended.


Warning! Serious cuteness ahead!











It was all so much fun!

memory game!

balloon pop!  DEFINITE FAVORITE OF THE GIRLS... but, LOUD!

the wheel of faith!!

twister!  A of F style

faith walk...... (kinda like a cake walk...only with dice)

I've said this before, but......I AM SO LUCKY!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are GOOD at this! (If I ever am involved in such activities I will come to you for inspiration!)

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!