Monday, March 14, 2011

Miracles Happen

I believe in Miracles.
I believe Miracles happen every day if we just look for them.

This past week I had a series of miracles happen in my life.  It was a week of itty bitty daily miracles.  Proof that God listens and loves.

Then, there are the big miracles.  Like all of the LDS missionaries being found alive in Japan.  I believe in Miracles.  I believe that they don't always happen when we want them to happen.  But, they do happen.

I believe in Miracles.

2 comments:

  1. I believe in miracles too! Amazing how no missionaries were killed, just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life seems like it has been one long string of miracles.

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!