Wednesday, October 28, 2009

easy baby page

Alright. So, I am going to try my first step by step instructions on how to do a cute, simple baby page in Heritage Makers in Basic. I'm using the collection 'Happy Little Bluebird'. The page I've created is very simple but can be dressed up by adding any kind of embellishment that you like. I wanted to teach the 'paste in place' method so that's why I chose this simple layout. You need to click on each photo to follow the step. Next time I 'll do it differently and have the steps below each picture. Guess the flu's really gotten the best of me. I'm not thinking super clearly.



alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5397903009019697874" />









No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!