Sunday, October 18, 2009

Peekaboo in Excellence

Tonight was Peek's YW in Excellence. A night to celebrate the YW in our church and the achievements they've made in the past year. The theme for tonight was 'the Academy Awards' AKA 'The Excellence Awards' and they were all asked to dress like movie stars. Peek chose to concentrate on making her hair 'movie star perfect'. She took a couple of these orchids out of one of her flower arrangments and created a 1940's style iconic do. I think it turned out pretty cute. To complete the look she wore her new blue and white dress that she adores and borrowed some of my pearl earrings. At the 'Excellence Awards' she won an award for 'best musician' for all of her piano compositions and even performed one of her compositions for everyone. i thought she should have also gotten an award for best hair and make-up!! Twas a fun evening for everyone!



3 comments:

  1. She looks absolutely beautiful!! seems like a really fun night for her! She is so talented on the piano, I am glad she won the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Sarah! I'm so proud of her. She looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely gorgeous and I miss her so!! I love the hair! She expressed her talent in hair,fashion and piano in my book!
    Wish I could have seen her in person. thanks for the wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Like what I said? leave a message
dislike what I said? please don't leave a message
indifferent to what I said? It's up to you
Have a different opinion? Share it!